The client is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. My client provides the broadest range of products available from any single supplier. This is supported by expertise in nine major technologies: hydraulics, pneumatics, electromechanical, filtration, process control, fluid and gas handling, sealing and shielding, climate control and aerospace. My client heavily invests in their employee’s development and progression plans and on average employees stay with the business between 5-10 years.
About the Role
Successful candidate will be responsible for enablement, deployment and support of our Oracle Application Portfolio, with our current major key focus areas being Service Request, CRM, Incentive Compensation and Inquire to Order (I2O) Global Solution for Pricing.
Some of the responsibilities with this role are:
- Deploying Global systems and applications.
- Partnership with Global IT teams to ensure standard deployment of functionality and processes worldwide.
- Analysing user requirements.
- Specifying system enhancement requirements based on justification of business need.
- Training of users.
- Implementations: Leadership of and participation in projects.
- Ensuring that projects are implemented in line with user requirements, on time and on budget.
- Creating application documentation, best practice guides and general user documentation.
- Support existing live locations user base.
The ideal candidate will be someone who posses the below skills and experiences:
- Business application experience, ideally with a Sales and Marketing focus.
- Core business and business systems experience and the candidates should be willing to cross train to new technologies
- Applicant must have excellent customer service, communication, project organisation and good presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to explore a multitude of resources to aid resolution are essential.
- An adaptable approach and the ability to work in a global team are pre-requisites.
- Language skills would be an advantage but not essential.
Opportunities like this do not last forever, if you feel this role is fitting for your next career move then do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 426 9844, or you can drop me an email to soniab@Justit.co.uk.
Reference code: JR178