Our Client, is a dynamic IT Support company in Edgware Middlesex.
They are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer Apprentice. So if you are into gadgets and know a thing or two about Windows and want to know more about servers, then this may be the right fit for you.
- To support service delivery of IT infrastructure team, maintaining systems in optimal condition, including regular maintenance, monitoring and housekeeping.
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 and Windows XP Operating Systems – training provided for Windows Server
- Supporting client specific application like Sage Act, QuickBooks with assistance with software helpdesk.
- Troubleshooting and investigating IT issues at client offices
To be IT Technical Support Apprentice you will need to of attained 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £175 per week to start with and £200 per week after probation. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Good communications skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Enthusiasm for working in IT
- It would be an advantage to have configured broadband routers and provided telephone and face to face support calls with clients
- Have spent time helping family and friends with IT problems and computers with viruses
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT873