Are you a bright, academic graduate from a top university?
We’re currently looking for passionate and technically minded individuals to join a full-funded cyber-security start up based in London.
They’re a business constantly innovating and progressing the field of risk management and security. With a sociable and eclectic culture, this isn’t a position to miss out on
- Enthusiastic, with a strong desire to learn programming.
- Degree in a STEM subject- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computing Etc.
- Mathematically minded, with excellent problem solving ability.
- Passion for information technology.
- Some programming experience (i.e. Java, Python, C or C++) would be desirable but not essential.
Our client specialise in innovative systems integration, with cross industry experience, an advanced technical capabilities. With an excellent knowledge of major business infrastructures, combined with biometrics, text and linguistic analysis and data visualisation, our client deliver a unique service in software deployment and solution deign/architecture.
You will be working on numerous different projects, covering the full software development life cycle. The duties will range from core software development, data-analysis, business process improvement and cloud services.
- Generous, competitive salary scheme.
- Company share options.
- Incredible personal development programme.
- Travel expenses.
- Progression plan.
Reference code: JR183