An award-winning international architecture firm is currently hiring a Knowledge Systems Analyst to join their expanding team. Joining the London office, you’ll work a part of a cross-functional program to find, capture, develop, share and use knowledge to enable the practice to grow, evolve and thrive.
If you have a passion for data, technology and problem solving this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and have an impact. Once you join, you will be heavily involved in supporting both the existing enterprise knowledge and information systems to shape the future of the company’s digital workplace.
- You will be the first point of contact for all enterprise business, collaboration and learning system. The existing environment include: Deltek PIM, Sage 200, Yellowfin, OpenAsset, Cascade HR, Udemy for business, Office365, Microsoft Power Platform.
- Helping users with technical queries and liaising with software support teams to resolve any issues.
- Managing system upgrades and communicating interface changes to users.
- Work with subject matter experts to co-ordinate learning material and training courses.
- Helping with system licensing and renewals.
- Liaising with internal IT teams with any hardware or infrastructure requirements.
- Support user training across all applications.
- Design and build visualisations, dashboards and reports that empower teams with actionable insights.
- Maintaining data pipelines and ensuring data quality across all business reporting.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a related STEM field.
- 1 – 2 years minimal experience in a similar role of supporting enterprise knowledge and information systems.
- Experience with Office365 suite and Microsoft Power Platform (including Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps).
- Background or experience in Business Analysis / Change Management.
- Experience with learning platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL and other querying languages.
- Experience with data warehousing and data lakes.