A leading consultancy business serving clients across the globe in the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors is currently hiring an experienced Office 365 Technical Specialist to join their team. Working to help major global clients, they deliver ambitious and highly technical projects across 110 offices globally.
Working closely with the business teams, you will be assisting with the migration to the Microsoft 365 platform including the administration, technical support and training and maintenance of the Microsoft 365 platform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring the operational health of the Microsoft 365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability and reliability.
• Administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 for new and existing users.
• Maintenance of SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, items, permissions and access etc.)
• Administration and support of an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange, Teams, OneDrive infrastructure, mobile access etc.
• Troubleshoot Microsoft 365 related issues including connectivity and mobility when alerted by monitoring software or staff.
• Interact daily with IT team to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
• Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook etc.).
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in managing and supporting; OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Yammer, etc.
• Experience in managing and supporting; Intune implementation, migration and administration.
• Experience of O365 management tools for example; Intune, Azure, AAD, and the other O365 management portals.
• Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint environment.
• Experienced in providing technical support to IT teams and end-user support to individuals.
• Experience with PowerShell would be a highly desirable skill.
Reference code: JR154