We are looking for an On-Site IT technician to work as part of our client’s IT support team in London, supporting all aspects of IT and providing cover for their other locations when necessary. The main responsibilities of the role will be focused on 1st/2nd Line Support of the IT Infrastructure.
- Support of Exchange environment and O365
- Server support and maintenance – Windows 2008 – 2016
- Supporting staff via a helpdesk environment
- Active Directory administration and group policy management
- Logging IT support requests into the IT support helpdesk system and ensuring that requests for support are met and responded to in an efficient and effective manner
- Proactively monitor and prioritise tickets in the IT support helpdesk system, escalating tickets where appropriate
- Installing new and updated hardware and software
- Assist in major upgrades and changes to all aspects of the IT environment to ensure that projects get completed on time with the minimum of disruption
- Setting up IT equipment (projector, PC and audio) for events, assemblies and exams
- Must able to work in a school environment and pass a DBS check
- 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role
- Microsoft qualification
This role will be working for a private school in West London and from time to time you will need to travel to one of their other locations. My client is looking to for candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills and who have a strong and notable passion for IT.
Reference code: JR109