You will be responsible for ensuring that all the systems property management applications run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Central to this will be to provide day to day support to the users in person and online. This role is to ensure support requests are effective managed throughout their lifecycle, providing business users with timely solutions and excellent customer service. You will be working onsite to support a commodities company.
- Coordinate the service desk team members in their daily duties of attending to helpdesk tickets.
- Direct line management of a support team of 3 including performance reviews and personal development pathways.
- Facilitating and excellent customer service culture within the team.
- To be a point of escalation and source of knowledge for the team in relation to service desk queries.
- Reporting; define and compile the metrics required to manage the area, identifying trends and creating plans to remediate issues and risks.
- Acting as an IT liaison with 3rd party suppliers and engineers that are on-site ensuring problems are resolved in accordance with SLAs.
- Liaising other departments to ensure user requirements are fulfilled.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and hardware.
- Driven to measure, improve and optimise processes and systems.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively, at all levels, to maximise overall organisational health.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be innovative in approach and look for opportunities to improve.
- Excellent English (both oral and written) communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience working in the professional services sector.
- Managing incident and service request processes including incident and problem management and their effective resolution.
- Supporting users in multiple locations in a cross-platform environment.
- Core Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN.
- MS Windows 7/8, Server 2008/2012.
- Active Directory.
- Desirable; exposure to trading platforms.
- Experience with endpoint security tools.
- Higher Education Qualification in Computer Science or Similar desirable.
My client is a managed services provider wo have a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors. They are in search of an engineer to work onsite for one of their biggest clients within the commodities market. The working hours will be in line with market/trading hours; therefore, it will be a 7:30am start and a 4:30pm finish. You will look after all the internal users and troubleshoot all IT related issues.
My client is growing and has also sustained growth throughout the pandemic.
Reference code: JR131