Our consultants drive client relationships, activity, and fee generation. You will focus on new business development, managing existing client relationships, and managing the recruitment process. Working within the Contracting team, each consultant has individual goals to deliver to contribute to a team target, and ultimately, to make you successful. We operate an environment where you should be able to work autonomously when needed, but also be able to help support and drive your team forward.
- To achieve set targets and deliver on agreed objectives
- To generate success from sales calls
- To generate high-quality candidates
- To effectively cross-sell all aspects of Just IT Recruitment
- To be a brand champion for Just IT Recruitment
- To evaluate and manage performance levels in line with company expectations
- To ensure all processes and compliance procedures are followed
- You should demonstrate that you add tangible value to the business
- You will need to be consistent in performance levels and growth of desk
- Be willing to create objectives to be checked by your Team Leader
- To help develop and test ideas for improving performance
- To show pro-activeness in integrating new starters into the business
- You must be able to exceed your own revenue expectations – be in the green zone
- You must be able to deliver strong ratios for yourself and your team
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To have the ability to deal with lots of different types of clients in a professional manner
- To have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be highly professional, well presented and provide an excellent first impression of Just IT Recruitment
- You must be reliable, conscientious and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Approachable and motivational
- Solutions orientated
- Should be keen to improve own ability
- You must be able to show continuous drive & determination
- You must be an advocate and supporter of positive change when needed
Since launching in 2001, we’ve grown continuously every year. Today our group consists of talent across Apprenticeships, Training and Recruitment allowing our brands to deliver unique end-to-end people solutions.
Our vision is to be the leader’s in connecting People, Performance and Productivity. Our current aim is to develop 2020 careers in the year 2020. Our UNIQUE BLEND of IT and digital skills specialists means we can supply solutions to the challenges faced in developing and retaining digital talent.
When we say our people are the key to our success, we really do mean it. This is why we work so hard to find the right people for our business, and why we are so passionate about helping every individual reach their potential with us. For the people who work here, it is not a job, nor is it just a career. It really is a passion, and it is a passion we aim to reward. This desire to reach our potential has led to a huge investment in our technology, training, commission, career and professional plans of our staff. With the level of engagement, we have for our business it has meant that our growth remains at an amazing level and we are delighted that it has all been done within the culture and values that are so important for us.
Some snippets we’re very proud of:
- 130+ staff, doubling our business in size over the last 5 years.
- 3 Brands working together towards our common Group Vision.
- UK’s Best Workplace for 4 consecutive years – 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018!
- Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For 2016.
- FE Week Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year 2019
- REC accredited, Tech Industry Gold Provider.
- Winners of the Great Place to Work award “Excellence in Leadership” in 2015.
- CompTIA Apprenticeship Partner of the Year 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Best Workplace for Women 2018.
- We have raised over £24,000 in the last 3 years for our chosen charities; right now, we are supporting Ambitious About Autism.
You will be joining an award-winning business who is proud of its culture and values. We are not just another company. And we are not looking for just another employee. We are looking for hard-working and fun-loving people with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Eyecare Vouchers & Discounts
- Half days to give blood
- Free fruit, milk and soft drinks daily
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 per year up to 25 days
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Half-days off for charity contributions
- Employee Assistance Counselling Service
- Weekly Sales Incentives
- Monthly company events
- Quarterly Company Events
- Quarterly Winners Dinner