EPOS Project Manager
With an ever-increasing amount of technology being deployed to their restaurants, the Restaurant Technology Analyst will play a pivotal role in helping to define exceptional, optimised experiences for their Restaurant Teams through streamlined operations, integrated back of house systems and best in class POS and payment platforms.
- Support development and implementation of Aloha POS and Aloha Online within the restaurant’s estate ensuring seamless integration into BOH systems such as Macromatix, ePCS and QPM
- Assist integration of digital channels to on-premise restaurant platforms
- Oversee lab testing and deployment of new BOH software releases
- Work closely with Restaurant Excellence and Operations teams to drive innovation and improvements to the existing kitchen, Drive-Thru and Back of House management systems
- Maintain secure and functional payment technology in line with consumer trends
- Explore opportunities to streamline restaurant administration such as team member onboarding, food safety checks and asset monitoring to deliver a paperless restaurant
- Investigate opportunities to implement our first cashless restaurant
- A clear understanding of current-day restaurant technology platforms.
- Leadership skills, including getting results through others, engaging and empowering others, and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional project management, influencing and communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work in a structured and systematic manner
- A strong and proven desire to build know-how for yourself and the organization
Our client is a billion-pound business which altogether employs over 25,000 people in the UK. Their headquarters are based in Woking, Surrey – a 20-minute direct train from London Waterloo.
They are proud to have received several accolades in recognition of their commitment to their employees, including being named as Britain’s Top Employer in 2012, 2013 and 2014 along with having the Great Place to Work certification since 2009.
- Company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Private healthcare with the option to increase to include the family cover and extra dental cover
- Annual holiday allowance starts at 25 days with the option to buy or sell up to 3 extra days per year
- After 5 years’ service, an annual holiday allowance increases to 30 days