My client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager ensuring the swift resolution of incidents and problems logged with the Service Desk, co-ordinating all appropriate resources to deliver support services in line with service level agreements and ITIL best practices. Reporting to the Service Delivery Director and supported by the Chief Technology Officer, SDM will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional levels of service and support to both internal and external clients across an estate of 100+ sites and a range of different industry sectors.
- Experience in managing an MSP service desk is essential.
- Ability to inspire and support teams and individuals.
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals.
- Ability to plan well and prioritise work.
- Maintain calmness under pressure.
- Strong people skills and comfortable in picking up the phone and talking to customers
- Strong decision-making and communication skills.
- Ability to understand as well as grasp basic customer information.
- Ability to handle diverse people.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Good hands-on and relevant technical experience required from previous technical roles.
- Experience/Qualifications in implementing best practice processes, specifically around ITIL.
Reference code: JR239