Central London – Financial Services – £25,000
Service Desk – 1st Line Support
Provide 1st line internal and external support to our clients end-users and external clients, with some 2nd line support when necessary.
- Experience of working in a Service Desk environment
- Experience of using a Service Desk application
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of a computer network
- Windows 7 experience/exposure
- MS Office 2007/10 support skills (especially outlook)
- Experience in mobile telecommunicates
- To be familiar with the operational characteristics of all the Firm’s systems
- To Provide 1st & 2nd (when necessary) line support logging via Service Desk application.
- To provide predominantly internal support, but some external support to clients who access their company online portal.
- To keep abreast of technological and market developments and make recommendations to the Service Desk Support Manager/Head of I.T. where they might be of use to the Firm
- Preferably educated to Degree/A Level/HND/City & Guilds or equivalent
- ITIL Certified – (Training is offered to achieve certs)
Our client’s main goal is to meet the demands of today’s investors, offering a personal approach to fund management, where your requirements are their primary concern. With their high-calibre investment management heritage, this company ensures it can provide an appropriate service for their customer’s needs.
Boasting a rich history of managing family investments, their services are carefully tailored around investors varying needs across multiple groups through a generally moderate approach to investing, which generally sees the business pursuing returns over multiple market cycles rather than only searching for quick gains.