Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst will support the client’s user base, ensuring the service provided is of a high, professional standard. The successful candidate will combine their technical and interpersonal skills to allow for the effective analysis of incidents, the capacity to proactively work on problems and the ability to deliver on project requirements.
- Monitor the ITIL based service call logging system (ServiceNow) for new incidents, requests, tasks, and acting on them accordingly
- Provide 1st/2nd support
- Play an active part in project lifecycles
- Identify and resolve any gaps within processes and continuously improve the way the Service Desk delivers its service
- Act as a liaison between the Service Desk and other teams, escalating incidents where necessary
- Ensure that all activities within the Service Desk are carried out to a high level whilst following company policy and best practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent attitude towards customer service
- Ability to build effective relationships with all colleagues, peers, and staff at all levels
- Prior experience in a technical IT support role
- A methodical approach to troubleshooting that can be applied regardless of technology
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Good understanding of Windows environments, with technologies such as Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and iOS
Our client is one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 countries, they bring together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.