Are you looking to advance your career within IT?
Our client, an industry-leading fintech is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join their service desk team. The role will involve providing level 1 and level 2 support to the wider business based in London Bridge.
- Log all support calls for general IT services
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems general IT issues
- Ensure all hardware and software setup for new employees is complete
- Writing and editing documentation, and revising tutorials (Confluence) manuals for new and updated software and hardware and new joiners.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Manage permissions on Software.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience
- Good time and task management
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of business practices
- Logical problem-solving abilities
- An ability to understand internal/external systems and adhere to processes
- Enjoy the process of learning
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
An industry-leading FinTech; developing software and applications for the financial / banking sector. Founded on innovation, they hold great pride in their technical skill and culture of inclusivity.
- 23 Days Holiday
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £30,000
- Flexible Working
- Start-Up Culture
- Comprehensive benefits package