The Service Desk Analyst will provide user support and help resolve issues and inquiries for business users and customers.
Here You’ll Get To
- Serve as a first point of contact providing support and direction for internal customers dealing with problems and queries as they arise
- Document and log all issues and inquiries to ensure a robust audit trail is available
- Comply with defined time frames for resolution and escalation per pre-defined SLAs
- Learn fundamental operations of service desk solution to maximise usage of tool functionalities
- Prepare a monthly report that compiles the most common issues / inquiries and distribute to Center process leads to help with continuous process improvement.
- Update and refresh self-service tool materials when required to decrease the need for service desk support, when practical.
- Cross training of service desk activities to other analysts.
- Assist with other administrative tasks and special projects as required.
- Effective knowledge of WMG organisation and who to coordinate with to resolve issues.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
- Accurately allocate inquiries to respective process owners for timely resolution.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a position involving customer support.
- Ability to read/write Spanish or Portuguese.
- Strong work-ethic and are a self-starter with effective organisational skills with attention to detail who proactively seeks out new solutions.
- Problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Partnering, influencing, and communication skills to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner.
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and as a strategic partner in a team environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and dedication to deepening understanding of work being done.
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000