A leading boutique Legal firm, based in the heart of the West End is looking for a career hungry and Legal experienced Engineer to join their busy Service Desk.
You will need to be a strong 1st/2nd Line Support who has experience in the legal sector.
Primarily, you will have the following skills:
- You would have knowledge of legal based IT application e.g. BigHand, Rekoop.
- ITIL foundation essential.
- CompTIA A+ desirable.
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally you will have an MOS qualification in Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a fast pace office environment and problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively.
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and take responsibility.
- Flexible approach to working.
About the Role
- The role of a Service Desk Engineer is to guarantee that customer requests are dealt with swiftly and effectively, whilst maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend on. The role involves you to:
- Manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
- To assist the team with administration of the network and the services it provides, so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
- To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
- To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
About the Company
The company is a law firm that delivers exceptional legal results who are from the real estate and private wealth sectors. They have an engaged and friendly manner, combined with the delivery of concise, clear and commercially led advice helps to build long lasting relationships with their clients.
Reference code: JR244