Are you looking to join a progressive wealth management firm that invests heavily in their technology?
Do you want to work in a close-nit team, where progression and training is at the heart of their skill set?
My client is a privately owned Wealth Management firm, that is based solely in the UK. Technology is at the heart of their operations, due to the ever changing trading landscape. This is the reason all of their 1st to 3rd Line is internal, and no infrastructure service is outsourced!
Provide 1st line internal and external support to our clients end users and external clients, with some 2nd line support when necessary.
- Experience of working in a Service Desk environment
- Experience of using a Service Desk application
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of a computer network
- Windows 7 experience/exposure
- MS Office 2007/10 support skills (especially outlook)
- Experience in mobile telecommunicates
- To be familiar with the operational characteristics of all the Firm’s systems
- To Provide 1st & 2nd (when necessary) line support logging via Service Desk application.
- To provide predominantly internal support, but some external support to clients who access their company online portal.
- To keep abreast of technological and market developments and make recommendations to the Service Desk Support Manager/Head of I.T. where they might be of use to the Firm
- Preferably educated to Degree/A Level/HND/City & Guilds or equivalent.
- ITIL Certified – (Training is offered to achieve certs).
Reference code: JR141