Are you looking to join a progressive wealth management firm that invests heavily in their technology? Do you want to work in a close-knit team, where progression and training are at the heart of their skill set?
- Provide 1st line internal and external support to our clients end-users and external clients, with some 2nd line support when necessary.
- Experience of working in a Service Desk environment
- Experience of using a Service Desk application
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of a computer network
- Windows 7 experience/exposure
- MS Office 2007/10 support skills (especially outlook)
- Experience in mobile telecommunicates
- To be familiar with the operational characteristics of all the Firm’s systems
- To Provide 1st & 2nd (when necessary) line support logging via Service Desk application.
- To provide predominantly internal support, but some external support to clients who access their company online portal.
- To keep abreast of technological and market developments and make recommendations to the Service Desk Support Manager/Head of IT where they might be of use to the Firm
- Preferably educated to Degree/A Level/HND/City & Guilds or equivalent
- ITIL Certified – (Training is offered to achieve certs)
My client is a privately owned Wealth Management firm, that is based solely in the UK. Technology is at the heart of its operations due to the ever-changing trading landscape. This is the reason all of their 1st to 3rd Line is internal, and no infrastructure service is outsourced!
Reference code: JR120