Working closely with the IT team, the IT Service Desk Lead position will be required to manage the IT Helpdesk and deliver exceptional support to our internal customers through the help desk. 12-month FTC.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Service Desk Lead will be responsible for keeping the team appraised of issues and escalating where necessary.
- Management of IT Help-desk (50%)
- Remote Technical Support (25%)
- Face-to-Face Customer Support (25%)
- Management of IT Service Desk and related tasks/duties (i.e. update and maintain service desk platform, ensuring SLAs are kept)
- Helpdesk reporting to Head of IT
- Manage IT Support Technician
- Microsoft Active Directory new user setup and leavers
- Manage and oversee New Starter requests.
- Minor application updates on key applications and deemed appropriate
- Coordinating with 3rd party suppliers
- Working closely with the Infrastructure, Software Development and Web Development team to ensure business requirements are met
- End-user desktop support and occasional desktop relocation
- Manage Remote Desktop Servers and troubleshoot remote user issues
- Hardware testing and deployment
- Key software deployment
- Building and configuration of workstation environment
- Managing and maintaining Windows PXE based images (creating new images, updating images)
- Provide formalised communications globally across the company.
- All work performed will be in a manner that exemplifies all of the company values at all times (Values: Trust, Improve, Empower, Client-Focused, Friendly)
- At least 12 months providing IT support, including first line and second line support
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: Active Directory, Windows Server 2012-2016, Microsoft
- Exchange (2010 – 2016), Windows 7, Windows 10
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting network issues
- High-quality Customer support experience
- Experience with using a service desk system (ManageEngine ServiceDesk desirable but not
- Experience managing, configuring and troubleshooting firewalls and routers (Juniper SRX and Cisco switch experience desirable but not essential)
- Project involvement
- Introducing proactive process change through documentation/policy
Our client is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Financial and Consulting sectors. Their international clients in Pharma & Biotech, MedTech, Banking and Consultancy regard our clients as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
The closing date for this role is 7/5/20