Our client is an innovative Digital Agency based in Old Street, London. They provide a full-service solution for businesses looking to market and promote their businesses across the country. The key areas to the business include Web Design, SEO, Social Media, Print Marketing, Branding and IT Solutions. They are now seeking fresh talent to join their friendly, successful team and they have exciting opportunities to work in a fresh, start-up office culture.
They currently work with a wide variety of clients, in many different sectors. They pride themselves on being able to provide high quality services across a diverse range of industries. From Road Surfacing Companies to Hair Salons, to Airports and international Loyalty Apps, they have the ability and experience to market any business effectively, to the right clients, regardless of the sector.
They are looking for a Social Marketing and Digital apprentice to join their creative team & help the marketing side of the business. If you’re looking for a job role where you’ll have the chance to work with some cool clients and grow your social media & marketing knowledge alongside a team of passionate peers, this apprenticeship is the place for you!
Key Duties –
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of Marketing activities
- Support marketing managers in organising various projects & campaigns
- Conduct market research
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Work creatively alongside the Social Media Manager, to compose and post online content on the company’s website and social platforms
- Write marketing literature
- Provide assistance to the Team
About you –
To be a Social Marketing & Digital Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 14 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £15,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 3 Digital Marketing standard
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Willing to learn
- Driven and ambitious
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee (who can say no to that!)
- Rooftop Bar
- Running Track
- Buzzy Office Location
- 1-2-1 Monthly Appraisals to Track Professional Growth
- Quarterly Salary Review (Performance Based)
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Outings
- Commission Structure for all Employees
- 8 Hour Independent Learning In-Office Every Month
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT817