Our client is a privately-owned nationwide main contractor and interior fit-out group, with vast experience in the Education, Retail, Health, Hotels, Heritage, Design and Build, Developments, Commercial and Public Sectors.
Your mission as a Software Developer is to innovate their product, solve complex challenges and ensure their product road map is focused towards creating massive value to their customers and users.
- Acquiring an adequate level of skill and understanding to become a junior developer in .NET, to be used to assist with the development of the web platform and API
- Build and iterate current and new features on both web and mobile apps
- Maintain a new cross-web application
- Refactoring API’s
- Using Azure
- Creating websites in ReactJS and TypeScript
- Using GitHub
- Writing Dynamics365 plugins C#
- Dynamics365 Administration/Configuration
- UAT/unit/end to end testing
To be a Software Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 20-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £16,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 software development qualifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing software projects
- Strong Wi-Fi/microphone
- Back end development skills (experience with objective oriented programming)
- Experience with databases
- Experience using APIs
- Agile experience with Scrum or Kanban (bonus)
- User-centric approach
- Punctual, reliable and a self-start
- Capable and experienced in working with the business on strategic planning
- Self-directed and excited to learn new technologies
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT922