Our client is seeking a Solution Developer Apprentice to join their growing IT solutions business in South West London specialising in content management and process automation technologies.
- Provide technical assistance to internal teams and customers related to their products, services and solutions
- Research and gain knowledge on their rapidly evolving product offerings
- Translate product roadmaps into solution architectures and deliver on those architectures
- Implement unit tests, integration tests and end-end tests
- Acquiring an adequate level of skill and understanding to become a developer in .NET, to be used to assist with the development of the web platform and API
Handling technical enquiries from VP clients on a weekly basis, this involves:
- Being available Monday to Friday during working hours to respond to technical emails, take technical calls and be present at technical meetings
- Preparing and providing presentations to VP customers and prospective customers on the technical delivery of our software
- Build Required Scripts and API’s between applications
To be a Solution Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (A* – C) including Maths and English.
This 18 month Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,000 / £25,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
- Level 4 Software Developer standard
- Independent skills
- Team-work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Microsoft technical qualifications
- Written, verbal and presentation skills and experience
- SQL and Database Knowledge
- Back end development skills (experience with objective oriented programming)
- Experience with databases
- Experience using APIs
- Agile experience with Scrum or Kanban (bonus)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Punctual, reliable and a self-start
- Experience in managing software projects
- User-centric approach
- Self-directed and excited to learn new technologies
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT887