My client is looking for Support Analyst to be responsible for providing predominantly 1st line software support to a broad range of users across an enterprise level environment, with the opportunity to engage in some more technical and complex around the specialised software product they produce when required.
Communicating effectively to both internal and external clients, offering progress updates along the way, providing recommendations or solutions that are client focused and where possible anticipating the client’s upcoming needs.
- Provide excellent customer service, throughout calls life-cycle.
- Provide 1st line support on client’s software packages operating environments, modules and features.
- Provide support for the deployment of “systems” to a client in a timely fashion mitigating any compromise to business delivery.
- Achieve KPI’s and SLAs aligned to the clients T&Cs and business objectives.
- Ensure escalations and complaints are escalated as per internal processes.
- Commit to working towards company/team/personal objectives and goals.
- Follow all working practices ISO/GDPR.
- Min 6 months software industry experience.
- Min 6 months customer support experience.
- Microsoft SQL.
- MS Office skills – basic excel.
- SQL Server.
- Network technologies.
The client is one of the largest software providers, based in Essex.
Reference code: JR127