Are you an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader?
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge sports analytics company, where technology is at the heart of their operations?
- Perform team leader functions such as rota management, one to one’s, setting and reviewing annual goals, overseeing personal development, and ensure great team morale.
- Provide regular feedback on the team to the Tech Ops manager.
- Responsible for supporting the platform comprising:
- The LAN and WAN network infrastructure (Cisco, IPSEC, routing, switching).
- network Security / Firewalls (Juniper, Palo Alto)
- The virtual estate (VMWare)
- Storage infrastructure (Pure)
- Operating systems (Windows/Linux)
- 3rd party software solutions (on-premise and cloud-based)
- User/Desktop support and troubleshooting
- Proven experience of leading a small team of 2 or more.
- Deployment, administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft operating systems and products.
- Deployment, administration and troubleshooting of Linux operating systems.
- Office365 experience advantageous
- Network administration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Managing private and public cloud infrastructures on multiple vendors.
- Strong infrastructure troubleshooting of interoperating technologies.
- Delivery of security technologies and controls which continually improve the integrity of the support and the data contained within.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced/time-sensitive environment is desirable.
You will be working for the UK’s leading sports analytics company, where technology is a focal point in their growth and success.
The organisation is based in the heart of Camden and has all the onsite facilities to keep you well energised throughout the day (an onsite free canteen and gym!).
- Free onsite and fully serviced canteen
- Onsite Gym and Spa
- 32 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Individual training budget