Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager looking for a new role within a fast-growing and exciting company? A leading global software company that delivers Digital products to the world’s best entertainment venues are looking for a methodical, process-driven leader to join their PMO, to focus on Digital delivery for a multitude of Digital projects. To be successful in this position you will need to understand Digital concepts, technologies and methodologies, as well being well versed in agile delivery methodologies. A grounding in project management is essential. You’ll be managing releases, deployments, a team of engineers and a QA. You’ll also be formulating and executing new team and technical processes and strategies while coordinating with members of Senior management.
- Project management of the end-to-end digital delivery process including managing day-to-day delivery processes.
- Working with the client & product owner, scope projects, manage change-control procedures and ensure budget adherence.
- Monitor and communicate project milestones & timelines.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the digital team while ensuring all members are actively working toward established milestones including holding regular technical team meetings to determine progress.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 4-years demonstrable experience delivering Digital projects and experience working in a modern software development environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods in an agile environment.
- Familiarity of common Digital project management tools; we use Wrike, Jira, Trello, and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of Digital technologies such as Umbraco, AngularJS, React, CSS, HTML.
- Transactional Digital (eCommerce) experience is essential, experience in high-volume digital projects is a plus.
- Tech skills: Umbraco (or similar) CMS Experience, Azure / AWS Experience.
- Understanding of Jira and TFS.
- Advanced HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS, React, ES6, SASS, WebPack, BEM.
- Cloud / Microservices / SaaS.
- API Integration.
- Containerisation with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Dev-ops / deployment / virtualisation.
Reference code: JR241