You will need to be a strong 1st/2nd Line Support who has experience in the legal sector. Primarily, you will have the following skills:
- You would have knowledge of legal based IT application e.g. iManage, BigHand, Rekoop.
- ITIL foundation essential.
- CompTIA A+ desirable.
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally you will have an MOS qualification in Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a fast pace office environment and problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively.
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and take responsibility.
- Flexible approach to working.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The role of a Service Desk Engineer is to guarantee that customer requests are dealt with swiftly and effectively, whilst maintaining the high level of service that our customers depend on. The role involves you to:
- Manage calls according to the agreed process, escalating as appropriate.
- To assist the team with administration of the network and the services it provides, so that an agreed level of performance is maintained.
- To assist fellow engineers within the team by providing guidance and technical training where required.
- To maintain support levels to meet the customer’s individual needs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global law firm that specialises in International and National business organisations, financial institution, governments and non-profit organisations.. They have a 200+ user base in London.
Technology has been a key part of their growth the last 2-3 years, and they have brought in a new top tier of management to facilitate the growth of the department and infrastructure.
Reference code: JR140