Our client is an eCommerce-focused digital marketing agency that was founded in 2011. They are small but extremely ambitious and have delivered successful projects for a wide range of clients.
They are looking for a new apprentice web developer to join their growing team, either remotely or based at their Birmingham office.
- Creating and editing user interfaces using frontend languages across a range of different eCommerce platforms
- Using Git/GitHub for version control
- Using tools such as ESLint to maintain code quality across the team
- Testing websites across different browsers
- Writing end to end tests using tools such as Cypress.io
- Creating user documentation for team and clients on new site builds
- Auditing sites to improve performance
To be a Web Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 20-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £16,000 / £18,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 software development qualifications.
- Strong communication and time management
- Awareness of web development trends
- Self-directed learning
- User-centric approach
- Punctual, reliable and a self-start
- Capable and experienced in working with the business on strategic planning
- Self-directed and excited to learn new technologies
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT930