Our client is an award-winning creative agency, looking for an enthusiastic web developer to join their expanding digital production team. This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to cement their place within a great team and enhance their skills.
- Promptly responding to incoming tickets
- Fixing / debugging existing websites
- Adding and editing products on ecommerce stores
- Changing content on websites
- Setting up and managing emails and domains
To be a Web Developer Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* – C, 4-9) including Maths and English.
This 20-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,000 / £21,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 software development qualifications.
- Team work skills
- Ability to work to W3C standards is essential and all websites must be fully optimised for search engines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A passion for the web development in general, with an outlook to deliver the best user experience to all website visitors
- Positive attitude and energy
- Calm person
- Tech enthusiast
- Close attention to detail, for the creation of pixel-perfect websites
After the apprenticeship
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.
Sound like you? Then send us an application, and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other apprenticeships we have available.
Reference code: JT933