This is an excellent opportunity for someone in an existing IT Business Development Manager role who is looking to move to a company with access to the insights into technology trends and the latest products and leading partner product portfolios and industry-leading earning potential.
- Working across, leading and overseeing client partnerships to develop, grow and retain client relationships and business through best-in-class client services delivery
- Build and maintain superior client relationships including the development of account plans and a contact management strategy for key clients with full accountability for its delivery
- Identifying and delivering incremental revenue opportunities from current clients through identifying and pursuing new projects/initiatives as well as cross-selling existing products
- Must bring own ideas of how to improve all client relationships and maximise profit
- Must have a passion to deliver first-class customer service and key account management as well as professional phone manner
- Excellent Communication skills
- Client facing experience
- 2 years’ experience
- Business development
- Technical knowledge
Our client is a close-knit team of dedicated and passionate IT professionals. They have a creative flair and a proactive mentality. Their team combined provide over 15 years’ IT support and Digital Marketing experience and specialise in working with SME’s in and around London.
Reference code: JR107