Our commitment to great service
At Just IT, we are committed to providing the best quality of service throughout its businesses. We take all complaints seriously as this allows us to improve our processes and effectively maintain a high quality of service.
We are committed to assisting all our learners to be successful in their learning programme. If learners feel that the support they are receiving does not meet their individual needs, we want to know.
All complaints will be dealt with seriously, promptly and in confidence.
We are committed to dealing with complaints as soon as possible and will ensure individuals making complaints will not be victimised. All complaints of victimisation will be dealt with immediately and will have serious consequences, resulting into disciplinary action.
We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within one working day and follow up with a call to discuss.
What is a Complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with the services provided by Just IT or an individual working for Just IT and requires a formal response.
In the first instance we would aim to resolve any concerns prior to raising a formal complaint. To enable this a complaints intervention meeting can be arranged if this is requested on your behalf. This can be discussed through your Coach, Trainer, IQA or Account Manager. If this action has been taken and no solution identified then the complaint procedure can be triggered, as below.
- We have a formal complaints procedure that is made available to all staff, partners, Employers and Learners at the induction stage. Individuals who wish to make a complaint can do so by following this link: Just IT Electronic Complaints Form or emailing email@example.com
- The complaint will be logged and the relevant Manager will be informed to investigate and resolve the complaint.
- If the complaint is directed at the Manager, the complaint will be passed on to the relevant Director.
- All complaints will be acknowledged on receipt via email.
- The Manager may also use the help of more senior and suited staff to discuss the complaint and get advice on necessary procedures and calls to action.
- All stages of complaints will be recorded, filed and stored in a secured location. Information gathered is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- We will inform all partners affect
We will inform all partners affected by the complaint in writing. We are dedicated in providing the best level of service to all our clients and take every complaint seriously. We encourage best practice and have procedures and policies in place to minimise the number of complaints we receive. If the complainant is unhappy with the outcome, then they can trigger our appeals process.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of the complaint, then you must write to the Group Director of Quality and People using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your outcome. If the appeal is against the decision of the Group Director of Quality and People then it must be marked for the attention of the Group CEO.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of that appeal, then the complainant can seek redress from The Education and Skills Funding Agency. Contact must be made with the ESFA within 3 months of getting the decision from the business. Complaints can be emailed or posted to the ESFA complaints team, as follows: ESFA@education.gov.uk Complaints Team, Education and Skills Funding Agency, Cheylesmore House, Quinton Road, Coventry, CV1 2WT.
The ESFA will acknowledge the complaint within 5 days. If an individual is still unsatisfied with the ESFA response, then they can take it to the complaints adjudicator to decide upon the case. This would be to the Legal and Information Compliance team at the same address as above.
Our intention is to highlight the levels of learner and employer satisfaction which contribute to our policy of continuous improvement.
Email complaints: email@example.com
Electronic Complaints Form: Just IT Electronic Complaints Form
A copy of our complaints policy can be found below: