Our commitment to great service
At Just IT and Skills Team, we are committed to providing the best quality of service throughout our business. We take all complaints seriously as this allows us to improve our processes and effectively maintain a high quality of service.
We are committed to assisting all our learners to be successful in their learning programme. If learners feel that the support they are receiving does not meet their individual needs, we want to know.
Individuals who believe that they have suffered any forms of disservice, discrimination, harassment or victimisation are entitled to raise the matter through the formal complaints procedure. A copy of the complaints procedure will be made readily available from the Quality Department.
We are committed to dealing with complaints as soon as possible and will ensure individuals making complaints will not be victimised, all complaints of victimisation will be dealt with immediately and will have serious consequences, resulting into disciplinary action.
All complaints will be dealt with seriously, promptly and in confidence, and we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within one business day of receipt (usually within 4 hours).
A complaints intervention meeting can be arranged if this is requested on your behalf.
- We have a formal complaints procedure that is made available to all staff, partners, Employers and Learners at the induction stage.
- Individuals who wish to make a complaint need to contact the Service Delivery Manager in the first instance via the complaints inbox (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone. Service Delivery Manager, Operations Team and Sales team, are informed that a formal complaint is pending,
- An automated receipt of the email will be sent to the recipient.
- The Service Delivery Manager will raise a complaint tracking form and start the investigation.
- If the complaint is directed at the Service Delivery Manager, the complaint will be passed on to the Quality and Compliance Director.
- All complaints will be acknowledged on receipt via email followed by a phone call within four hours to investigate further.
- Complaints tracker must be completed in full and relevant parties informed within the same day of receipt.
- The Service Delivery Manager may also use the help of more senior and suited staff to discuss the complaint and get advice on necessary procedures and calls to action.
- All stages of complaints will be recorded, filed and stored in a secured location. Information gathered is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any compensation expenses incurred linked to a complaint must be recorded on expense tracker and receipts issued to finance.
- On the closure of the complaint, a follow-up satisfaction call is made and recorded on the complaints tracker.
- Within one week of complaint closure, there is a review of the complaint to inform either an update to processes or training and development where necessary.
We will inform all partners affected by the complaint in writing. We are dedicated in providing the best level of service to all our clients and take every complaint seriously.
We encourage best practice and have procedures and policies in place to minimise the number of complaints we receive.
We intend to highlight the levels of learner and employer satisfaction which contribute to our policy of continuous improvement.
The Service Delivery Managers can be contacted on 020 7426 9835 or by email at email@example.com.