With over 18 years’ experience in recruitment, specialising in the IT and digital industry, we’ve built up extensive relationships with clients nationwide.
Our mission is to become the most consultative and service orientated recruiter nationwide. To achieve this we know that our service can’t end the moment you start a new role. We offer lifelong career support, to help you progress your career as you grow and develop your skills.
Our industry recognition for finding amazing has seen us shortlisted for the Recruiter Awards in 2016 and 2017.
Looking for IT and digital jobs?
We are always looking for talented individuals, keen to progress their careers in tech. By registering with us you gain access to our network of clients, who could be looking for someone with your skills and experience.
Consultative approach to recruitment
We like to meet everyone we work with face-to-face (or via Skype if convenient). For us it is an essential part of understanding your career needs and securing you that amazing opportunity – and here is why:
- Understanding your requirements – If we understand who you are and what you are really looking for, we can be much more effective on your behalf.
- Putting you forward – We recruit exclusively for many clients who want to see good candidates straightaway. We often arrange introductions and interviews while you are here.
- Maintaining Our Standards – Our clients expect us to only put forward great candidates. If we haven’t met you, we can’t progress your recruitment.
- Increasing Your Chances – If you are perfect for the role, we will only send you. This increases your chances of success.
- Giving Our Opinion – Potential employers often ask us ‘what do you think of them?’. Think how much better our response will be if we have met you.
- Clarifying Your Offer – Offers around salary and benefits can get complicated with multiple options available. We can plan what you need together.
- Coaching Your Success – Different companies interview in different ways. We can help you play to your strengths, whilst being honest about your weaknesses.
- Improving Your Prospects – Sometimes a CV doesn’t do you justice. We consult closely with our clients and what starts as a ‘no’ to your application can quickly become a ‘yes’.
- Meeting Our Teams – We can introduce you to other consultants in our team who might have interesting opportunities for you.
- Answering Your Questions – All our consultants are IT and digital specialists so this is a perfect opportunity for you to get answers to any questions. We are happy to help.
What previous candidates say
Mr. Virdi Placed Candidate
Excellent customer service from Michelle and Noz from Just IT. I highly recommend signing up with this agency, as you’ll find great roles under your skills set.
Brian McDonald Head of IT – Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP
In a nutshell, Just IT have proven to be an invaluable resource within our IT recruitment drive, we would not hesitate in recommending them to others and would use them again should the circumstance arise.
Daniel Placed Candidate
I have been in contact with Sonia since 2013 when I did my apprenticeship with Just IT. She always has your best interests to heart and would find you the perfect role/opportunity.
Start a career in tech
Ready to find your next tech role? Click below to contact us and start your journey.Register your CV