At Just IT we put people at the heart of everything we do.
Our success is based on working closely with our customers to ensure they have the most positive outcome they can achieve. While our sister company Skills Team has already achieved Grade 2 status, this has been the first formal inspection for Just IT as a standalone business and we are delighted to announce that we also achieved Grade 2.
Working with customers to ensure our delivery is relevant in the ever-moving digital landscape has been a key priority. Our goal remains to ensure that learners and clients alike can see and measure the positive impact of our programmes, either as new hires or the upskilling of existing staff via apprenticeship development.
Key highlights from the inspection that we are particularly proud of:
- A high proportion of apprentices gain substantial new skills and knowledge and speak confidently and positively.
- Strong relationships with employers and all parties work very closely to plan the apprentices learning journey.
- Trainers and coaches create a calm, safe, purposeful, and inclusive environment and work together with employers to manage the professional behaviours of apprentices.
- Employers have been involved in the curriculum creation and feel the benefit of their apprentices’ new skills. Some apprentices taking on higher levels of responsibility in the workplace because of their progression through their apprenticeship.
- Apprentices value the help and support from their coach and trainer with feedback noting one that coaches and manager “work side by side”.
- Staff feel valued, and particularly during the pandemic have felt their mental health and wellbeing was supported. Relevant staff have undergone mental health first aid training which benefits staff and apprentices.
As the market for and retention of talent becomes increasingly challenged, digital apprenticeships are becoming an increasingly important solution for forward thinking businesses, allowing them to access a more diverse and inclusive workforce than ever before.
After recently celebrating 20 years of developing and delivering talent, this assessment and our Ofsted inspection are reflection of all the hard work our team has put in.
Matrix Accreditation Renewed
We are also pleased to announce that we have been given ongoing accreditation following our Matrix assessment. The Matrix Standard is the Department for Education’s (DfE) standard for ensuring the quality of the delivery of high-quality information, advice and guidance. Delivering this high-quality information and guidance is of the utmost importance to us, as it helps us to better nurture future talent. We are delighted for our accreditation to continue, with these highlights from our assessor:
- Range of internal and external webinars on IAG topics for staff including: how to support your CPD, managing anxiety and wellbeing, how to empathise and how to tackle SAD amongst others.
- Independent IAG advisor providing targeted wellbeing, advice & guidance to apprentices throughout the apprentice journey.
- Introduction of Cognassist – supporting learners to identify additional learner neurodiversity support that they would benefit from.
Find out more
If you have any questions about Apprenticeships, upskilling your staff, recruiting talent or Skills Bootcamps – get in touch.