The focus of National Apprenticeship Week 2024, running from February 5th to February 11th, revolves around the theme “Skills for Life.” Our aim is accelerate Apprenticeships by delivering a whole host of activities to allow our employers and partners to develop their understanding, knowledge and commitment to Apprenticeship Development.
What are we doing at Just IT to celebrate?
- Daily video/podcast with employers and learners
- Meet with employers face to face – this will allow us to support employers apprenticeship development agendas and internal approaches.
- Manager overview sessions – We will host sessions to support managers understanding of apprenticeship personal development.
- Learner overview sessions – As well as supporting our employers we also want to put time into our learners to find out how they find the learning and skills coaching sessions as well as discussing the benefits of being on an apprenticeship etc.
- Bitesize workshops/Taster sessions – We want to give our learners an opportunity to see an overview of the different courses/pathways that align to various job roles as well as the Apprenticeship experience.
- Career management for current Apprentices – What are their next steps after completion?
And much more…
Why is National Apprenticeship Week so important?
National Apprenticeship week brings everyone together who is passionate about apprenticeships to celebrate the opportunities they can lead into and the great skills people can learn with support from subject experts. It also allows individuals who are currently involved in an apprenticeship to share their experience and hear from others and how they have progressed when their apprenticeship comes to an end.
If you would like to get involved in any of the above or are a current apprentices who would like to discuss further support please drop us an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you.