Do you have experience in an IT MSP? Are you looking to further your career in a supportive environment which proactively encourages their staff to develop their technical ability? If so, my client is recruiting for a 1st Line Support Engineer to support the Service Desk in their busy MSP environment.
- Providing effective IT support services across all clients, both remotely and onsite.
- Ensure all issues are responded to within the agreed SLAs.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Supporting users on both hardware and software applications.
- Supporting and maintaining Office 365 solutions and G-Suite solutions.
- Setting up and configuring new desktops and laptops.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software and printers/scanners.
- Providing out-of-hours support (when required).
- 6 months+ IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience within an IT MSP.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and telephone manner.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft OS (7, 8, 10) & Apple iOS (iPad and iPhone)
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
The company is an IT MSP based in West London that specialises in SMB. Having won many awards for the level of service they provide to their clients; they are keen on hiring someone that shares their values on delivering excellent customer service.
Reference code: JR108