As a IT Technician, you will join a valued and dynamic team that have had a significant impact in improving the quality of education at the my clients institution.
Your key role responsibility’s will be to provide 1st line support to all member’s of staff and students.
To be successful, you should have experience and a proven track record in Windows server, Active Directory and Email backup systems.
Supporting and engaging with staff and students in the use of these resources will be a key aspect of the role.
- Teacher’s Pension Scheme (for teaching staff).
- Local Government Pension Scheme (for support staff).
- On-site staff car park.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Staff well-being activities.
- Enhanced annual leave.
- 2-week half term break in the autumn term.
- Telephone counselling.
- Eye care scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave schemes.
- Advantage and discount schemes.
- Ongoing professional development.
If you are seeking a highly rewarding position and are passionate about enriching your career. Please do get in touch.
Reference code: JR144